Monday, April 16, 2012

a caption plus keeping it real

We were spending the afternoon playing legos (egan) and just hanging out (sloane) when I grabbed my camera to capture a few shots of the scene.  I'll get to that part in a minute, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of my two sweeties.  Egan actually agreed (for once!) to let me take his picture.  I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of this first picture.  It's got to have a caption.  The expressions are so telling of our life right now.
IMG 4271
So, even though Egan has a grubby shirt and Sloane is just wearing a onesie, the sweetness shared between these two makes my heart so happy and full.
IMG 4293IMG 4307IMG 4325IMG 4331
So, back to the typical scene from our day… Sloane lounging...
IMG 4267
While Egan built with some legos… and Bo and Maggie (that's her foot up at the top of the picture) observe.IMG 4262
You know… the scene about 5% of the time when everyone has his or her needs met.  The other 95%, complete chaos.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. Chaos or not :)
    Also: did you make Sloane's headband? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete