Thursday, March 17, 2011

"I'm busy, Mom!"

My sweet boy. He is moving at top speeds 97% of the time. The other 3% are spent eating, reading and sleeping. (I'm kidding, but sometimes it feels like it!)
He has a new favorite thing, and it is the reason he wouldn't look at me for ANYTHING.
IMG_1836 (1).jpg

Know what it is?
IMG_1838.jpg

Dinosaurs of course!
IMG_1839.jpg

He is loving them these days. He's learned quite a few of the names of the different types of dinos. Quick too!
IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

For some reason, he's deemed this dino "Baby". He snuggles it and loves on it. I'm really not sure why this one is the baby, but I think it is sweet.
IMG_1831 (1).jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

Here's a little video I took the other day of Egan naming a few of the dinos on his placemat. He learned all of them in the 5 minutes previous to this video. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment