- Working on the new house, packing, trying to keep up with things around here. A moving date has been set though. Yikes!
- Egan still LOVES to splash. See? This is the counter below his bath tub.
And here's the mirror during his bath.
This one has nothing to do with splashing, but I thought it was cute.
- Egan is still in love with his exersaucer. Most mornings he will sit in it for a few minutes and let me eat breakfast while he studies all the toys.
- We're still using the cloth diapers, as seen here where Egan studies Blake's shirt. I think he stared at it for at least 5 minutes.
- Bo has been his typical self. (Read: loud and annoying)
- Met up with several old friends that we haven't seen in a while.
- Egan is "talking" and laughing like a crazy man. I love it!
- He's sleeping about 12 hours a night. I LOVE that too.
- Egan has found Bo and watches him everywhere he goes.
- We're learning daily as parents new things from Egan. He's such a cool kid. He's created his own bed time and REALLY likes to stick to it. He naps when he's tired (most of the time), lets us know when he's hungry (loudly), lets us know when he's happy (strangely, also loudly).