You have passed the one month mark and we couldn't be having more fun. You are a true joy! In this first month you've done lots of things. Well, first, you were born, and I think that is a big enough deal, but here are some other things you've done as well as things you like or don't like.
- Your dad took us to get Frozen yogurt. Yum. That also happened to be my first outing to a real restaurant in a while. I think I may have enjoyed it more than you did. You just slept the whole time.
- We took you on your first "date" to TGI Fridays. Again, you were quite the party animal and slept through the entire meal.
- We went on various trips to Target, Walmart, Sam's, and out to eat. Can you tell your mom can't handle being cooped up anymore?
- You went to church for the first time. We sat in the overflow room together.
- At your 2 week dr. appointment, you weighed 7lbs 3 oz. Getting big!
- You refuse to sleep in your crib or pack 'n play. You prefer your car seat. We'll have to work on that.
- You've already had a few photo sessions. So far, you don't seem to mind them, but I'm sure that will change in the coming years.
- So far, you totally ignore Bo. He hasn't done the same for you though. At first he wasn't sure what to think and was scared of your cries, but he's getting more used to you now.
- You are one loud sleeper! All night long, we hear your grunts. Your dad jokes that you have "Swine Speech". What a funny guy.
- You don't enjoy your bath at all.
Look how he's grown!
Such a silly dad.
Like father, like son.