- I love the Christmas season. Our Christmas trees have been up since just before Thanksgiving and we left for our trip. (and yes, we have 2 trees.)
- This weekend we finished our Christmas cards and sent them out.
- Today I wrapped Christmas gifts and put them under the tree.
- I've been collecting recipes for Christmas candy that I can make. I'll get Blake's input and make that this week.
- I LOVE our fireplace. It is gas and turns on with a light switch. I run it all day long (because we don't pay for the gas... awesome.)
- Bo had to go to the vet last week and get a bunch of teeth pulled and the 3 that he has left cleaned. This has been happening yearly since he was a puppy. Poor guy.
- Bo can still do all of the things he could do before getting his teeth pulled.
- Last Friday, we went to the Watermark Christmas party. There were tabasco shots, a dunking booth, powdered sugar snow angels, and a bucket of egg nog involved. Not like any Christmas party you've heard of, right?
- Texas weather is crazy. Yesterday it was 80 degrees and beautiful. This morning when we woke up, it was 30 degrees and we are expecting freezing rain.
- I was taking Bo outside this morning, and Blake was going to work and he accidentally locked me out of the apartment. Of all mornings... I went down to the office and they gave me a spare key after verifying my SS#.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Recent thoughts and happenings
I don't have anything super exciting to post right now, but I do have some bullet points that I'd like to share.